Cost Engineer / Estimator needed at Hobark International Limited (HIL).
JOB TITLE: Cost Engineer / Estimator
JOB LOCATION: Port Harcourt, Rivers / Offshore
Job Type: Permanent / Full time
- Read and understand Tender Documentation including project scope, project requirements, contract requirements and other customer requirements as provided in tender documents.
- Prepare cost data and provide basis for costing for proposals and contract negotiations.
- Prepare the overall Project Execution Plan for Technical and Commercial Tender Submission.
- Coordinate with other departments (HSE, Quality, NCD, Procurement) to manage technical tender documents.
- B.Eng. Degree in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical or B. Sc. in Quantity Surveying
- 15+ years of proven work experience as a Cost Engineer / Estimator or similar role in Projects or Field Engineering (Construction) pipelines & onshore facilities
- Excellent English Language communication skills
- English comprehension skills for reading, interpreting, and understanding complex technical tender documents
- Ability to organize tender document data and manage the tendering process.
- Attention to detail and good time planning skills.
- Proficiency and Hands-on experience in all Microsoft programs.
- Ability to be trusted with critical financial and commercial information.
- B.Sc. Mechanical /Civil Engineer/Electrical /Instrumentation Engineering.
Deadline: December 31, 2020
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|