JOB LOCATION: Cost Engineering Specialist
JOB DETAILS: Nigeria
- Develop and estimating cost proposals for projects.
- Detailed budgets and budget narratives.
- Responsibilities also include, assessing risks, forecasting, reviewing proposed schedules
- Implementing bets practices, performing cost control and Analyzing variances.
Qualifications & Experience
- BA / BS in Accounting, Finance or Engineering. MBA or equivalent in Finance or Other Business discipline.
- 10 years of cost estimating, cost accounting, or cost engineering experience.
- Familiarity with Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Extrusion, Electronics, Assembly,
- Metal Fabrication and other manufacturing process a plus.
- Previous project-based experience also a Plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume electronically to the advertiser at: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: February 8, 2021
|Job Category||Oil & Gas / Energy|