Job Title: Counsellor
- We are recruiting talented and experienced professionals on a project we are working on with our partners.
- We are seeking counselors, psychologist and addiction specialists to provide a 24/7 addiction service call centre on shift basis.
- To ensure success, counselors/clinicians should be familiar with the latest treatment methods, and collaborate with other mental health care specialists.
- The Top-notch candidates should have excellent clinical knowledge and demonstrable counseling experience.
- The role would require candidates to provide psychosocial support via the telephone/virtually.
- The service would be shift/rotation based, candidates that speak and are fluent in other Nigerian languages such (Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo) would be preferred as the role would require psychosocial support to be rendered in any of the aforementioned languages.
- Providing counselling over the telephone, or online
- Working with individuals, families or groups
- Keeping confidential records
- Building a relationship of trust and respect with clients.
- Provide individuals with the resources they need to reach personal goals.
- Assess patients through detailed conversations, interviews, and observations to determine the appropriate testing or examination.
- Listening to clients’ concerns, empathizing with them, and helping them to see things more clearly or in a different way.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Guidance and Counselling preferred.
- Excellent use of MS Office package
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to speak in multiple languages (Igbo, Yoruba and or Hausa) is highly desirable
- Aptitude to empathize with clients and help them open up.
- Good time management skills.
- Proven experience in developing effective treatment plans.
- Ability to cope with emotional situations
- Ability to relate to and adapt communication style to suit a wide range of people
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|