Country Human Resources Manager is needed at Oxfam Nigeria
JOB TITLE: Country Human Resources Manager
Requisition Id: 6309
Internal Job Grade: C1
Contract Type: 2 Year Fixed Term
Reports To: Country Director
Staff Reporting To This Post: Human Resources & Admin Officer
- The Country Human Resources Manager (HRM) supports the efforts of the Country Director to determine how the workforce may be best managed and motivated, and their capabilities developed to enable the achievement of the Vision, to support growth, operating efficiency and effectiveness targets.
- The role, in addition, supports the envisioning, conceptualisation, design, development and delivery of Human Resources (HR) systems, structures, processes and policies across the entire organisation.
- The CHRM is an effective advisor, communicator and educator on HR matters, including issues of policy, and combines knowledge of strategy, operations and process to help align strategies especially as regards execution effectiveness.
- The position oversees all aspects of the deployment of people-management systems and helps Line Managers achieve clarity around the essential and critical resourcing, succession planning, capability deployment and employee motivational needs necessary for the attainment of organisational goals.
- He/she helps create an enabling and nurturing work environment that makes it easier for employees to deliver consistently superior levels of performance.
|Job Category||Human Resources / Recruitment|
|Deadline||10th April, 2020.|