JOB TITLE: Credit Analyst
LOCATION: Kenya, with the possibility of relocation to another African country.
Under the oversight of the Senior Credit Analyst and overall supervision of Chief Risk Officer, your functions and duties shall be as follows:
- For a given set of countries, analyse and monitor the general economic and political environment insofar as it affects the creditworthiness of companies, including:
- Key sectors of the economy and their performance;
- Quality and availability of information on companies;
- The regulatory environment i.e. government regulations & policies towards commercial entities;
- The legal environment i.e. security perfection, bankruptcy and legal ways for debt collection
- Master’s Degree in Business / Economics or equivalent through experience;
- Strong credit experience, preferably with an African bank or credit institution;
- Preferably English speaking with French and/or Portuguese would be an added advantage;
- A minimum of 5 years banking and credit experience in a francophone West African country;
- Extensive personal network in West and Central Africa (banking and corporate);
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- The roles requires excellent communications skills in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of French and an ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, will be an added advantage.
- ATI offers a competitive salary and benefits package and a collegial working environment commensurate with other multilaterals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications, which should include an electronic copy of the following below, to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Application Letter
- CV, plus details of your current remuneration package along with details of three referees
- Personal History Form
- The successful candidates must have suitable qualifications, experience and attributes as indicated under the job description.
- ATI reserves the right to not make an appointment to the above vacancies, or to make an appointment at a slightly higher or lower grade, or to make an appointment with a modified job description.
- ATI will only contact those applicants who are being actively considered for an interview.
Deadline: April 20, 2021
|Job Category||Analyst/ Quality Control|