Lendigo Nigeria is recruiting candidates for a Credit Collection Tele Support – Entry Level.
JOB TITLE: Credit Collection Tele Support – Entry Level
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- If Fintech sounds interesting to you and if autonomy, a steep learning curve and responsibility from day one is what you desire, then you might be the right fit for us!
- We are currently seeking passionate individuals with a flair for credit and collections to join our team in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Your main responsibility is ensuring that our customers make payments on time while working closely with other teams together. Moreover, you will also be accountable for improving our overall collections rate. The Credit Collections Tele Agent will report to the Head of Portfolio.
- Ideal candidates will be extremely flexible with scheduling, working shifts and working weekends and occasionally on holidays.
- Decide regularly which loans may be terminated and supervise the termination process
- Look after insolvent borrowers in the context of e.g. administration, liquidation, debt management plan as well as bankruptcy
- Enhancing the collection process and working with the internal team and external collection agencies, integration with Customer Support unit
- Ensuring the collection process is operated effectively
- Gathering and analyzing business requirements from Credit Collection stakeholders
- Introducing collections initiatives to test new ideas aiming at lowering defaults, by leveraging on data and technology
- Preparation of reports, providing insights based on data analysis and identification of patterns
- Regularly review the communication in use in order to achieve efficiency and effectiveness
- Higher Education Qualifications in Business / Client Service / Customer Service / Marketing
- Young, smart and hungry for achieving extraordinary results
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
- Excellent collaborator and team player
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Good grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience in Customer Service in Finance related company is an added advantage
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC programme or have an exemption letter.
Benefits and perks
- Coaching opportunities and learning Financial Technology from the best
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Regular get-togethers like team events, etc.
- Flexible working hours and offsite work arrangements
- Health benefits
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|