JOB TITLE: Customer Care Officer
JOB LOCATION: Surulere / Tejuosho, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting Customer Care Officers (CCOs) who will be responsible for assisting customers with processing transactions, such as payments, resolving complaints, and answering questions.
- Providing excellent customer service on a consistent basis
- Informing customers about ourproducts and services.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, following up ofcustomers items, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Keeping a clean, organized work area and a professional appearance.
- Handlingtransactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Trackinformation and generate reports.
- Following all supply chainssecurity regulations and procedures.
- Must possess a minimum of OND, HND and B.Sc (in any discipline).
- Must be young, sound and smart.
- Must possess excellent communication skills (written and spoken i.e., be able to speak English fluently and communicate properly)
- Must be computer literate, proficient in the use of basic computer software / programs i.e., Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.)
- Must possess excellent customer service traits / skills
- Must be smart, confident, attentive to details and a quick learner
- Candidates must be able to multi-task.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be reached out to respectively. (This job is suitable for candidates staying within Yaba, Surulere, Ojuelegba and Mushin axis).
Deadline: October 4, 2021
|Job Category||Customer Service|