JOB TITLE: Customer Care Officer
JOB LOCATIONS: Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Kwara, Ekiti, Ondo
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Informing customers about bank products and services.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Packaging cash and rolling coins to be stored in drawers or the bank vault.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Using software to generate reports.
- Following all financial and security regulations and procedures.
- Candidates should possess an OND or NCE in any field.
- Minimum of Lower Credit.
- You must not be more than 26 years on your last birthday.
- Cash handling experience is an added advantage.
- Exceptional time management, communication, and customer service skills.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills.
|Job Category||Customer Service|