JOB TITLE: Customer Experience Officer
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- We are looking for a young fresh graduate to work at our Customer Experience Centre.
He or she will:
- Manage inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or refer to appropriate quarters
- Maintain a professional work environment and administrative support.
- Seize opportunities to up-sell products when they arise
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Supply information regarding the organization, products, services and policies to clients on enquiry.
- Deal with compliant tactfully, calmly and politely
- Report and document issues for resolutions
- Schedule and maintain appointments diary
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure high level of customer centric attitude to ensure resolution to customer concern
- Maintain and build lasting customers relationship by ensuring that concern attended are resolved.
- B.Sc / B.A in Marketing, Communications or relevant
- Previous experience in a customer support / Call-Centre role
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Must reside within Shomolu, Oworonshoki, and Gbagada environs.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: July 31, 2021
|Job Category||Customer Service|