Job Title: Customer Facing Supply Chain Lead
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for a Customer Facing Supply Chain (CFSC) Lead who would be the interface between the Organization and its Customers’ Supply Chain; responsible for maximizing service and enhancing day to day effectiveness.
A day in the life of…
- Building Customer trust and understanding, as well as raising awareness of the Customers’ Supply Chain and its alignment to that of the organization.
- Understanding Customer Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), agreeing targets with the Customers, and reporting regularly against these targets.
- Developing and driving replenishment strategies and plans, thus sustaining continuous performance in terms of Sales objectives and other relevant business KPIs.
- Driving the right Replenishment Cycle and Service Strategy per customer.
- Monitoring the Process Performance Indicators (PPIs) and KPIs that support the Perfect Order Cycle.
- Solving root causes of failures throughout the process with the customer.
- Developing joint projects and activities to close gaps – Master Data Alignment, Inventory, Replenishment, On-Shelf Availability (OSA) & Freshness, Claims, Returns & Refusal (CRR), etcetera.
- Ensuring wastes and inefficiencies are eliminated from order processing.
- Facilitating timely deliveries and no outstanding payments through orders’ follow-up.
- Implementing collaborative processes – Collaborative Planning Forecasting & Replenishment (CPFR) and Critical Control Point (CCP).
- Driving success of Distributor Stock Availability, OSA & Freshness.
- Other delegated tasks pertaining to the role.
What will make you successful:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in at least two of the following – Customer Service, CFSC, Demand & Supply Planning, Distribution/Materials Handling, Sales and/or Marketing; preferably (but not compulsorily) within a similar FMCG environment.
- Strong proficiency in the use of SAP, Power BI and Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook).
- Modern Technology-Savvy candidate, data-driven with exceptional analytical skills/mindset.
- Top-notch Communication and Presentation skills.
- Excellent Customer Service Orientation with a willingness to always supersede expectation/go the extra mile.
- Energetic and Bold individual with awesome Interpersonal skills.
- High degree of Emotional Intelligence; able to exert a great deal of patience while dealing with different kinds of customers.
- Innovative mindset/Ability to take initiative and work effectively under pressure.
- Other desired skills and experience (though not compulsory) include – Project management; Exposure within Key/Retail Account management; Solid understanding of the Order-to-Cash (OTC) process; Understanding of LEAN concepts and tools; Full understanding of Customer Service and Supply Chain KPIs (On-Time-In-Full (OTIF), Customer Order Fulfilment (COF), Distributor Stock Availability (DSA), On-Time-Delivery (OTD), Demand Plan Accuracy (DPA), Invoice Accuracy, Total Delivered Cost (TDC), Net Trade Working Capital, Returns and Refusals, etcetera).
- We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.
Deadline: March 7, 2021
|Job Category||Administration/ Office/ Operations|