FlexEdge Limited is recruiting candidates for a Customer Success Manager.
JOB TITLE: Customer Success Manager
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Enable successful roll-out of our product/service to large enterprise customers and multinationals, including sharing and developing relevant creative assets, brainstorming ideas, etc
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with and visiting our enterprise customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Identify opportunities for existing enterprise customers to act as advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Collaborate closely with KASEs to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Marshall resources across the our organisation as needed to support customers needs
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap
- Aid in product design and product development.
- Develop and manage client portfolios.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Improve onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Prevent customer churn.
Here is what we think you would have done in the past:
- 3+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role
- Experience working with large enterprise customers
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights. Experience with Excel preferred
- Strong PowerPoint/Keynote skills. Experience with Adobe InDesign or Illustrator preferred but not required
- Comfort in a startup environment we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only Shortlisted Canditates will be contacted.