Data Analyst 1 – Nigeria IHP is needed at Palladium Group
JOB TITLE: Data Analyst 1 – Nigeria IHP
Project Overview and Role
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- The FCT Data Analyst is responsible for monitoring, analyzing, and reporting HMIS data.
- Analyzes and troubleshoots HMIS user issues to implement a resolution or escalate the case to Pathways staff;
- Provides ongoing training and technical assistance to HMIS users via email, phone, and webcast, and on site as appropriate;
- Leads the development and implementation of data quality, management, and analysis plans;
- Provides on-site data quality assessment of LGA, health facilities, and others by assisting with implementation planning, including data entry process improvement;
- Prepares regular and ad-hoc reports, analysis, presentations, charts, graphs, and other documents as assigned;
- Performs data quality checks and monitors for gaps.
- Reports to FCT HMIS Specialist.
- The Data Analyst will have some experience and up-to-date knowledge and skills in MIS and M&E for health systems and healthcare provision.
- S/he must be familiar with the HMIS data context at the State level and working with health facilities and LGA for data collection, reporting and use.
- S/he should have experience with USAID / International donor programs. Additional qualifications include: A Bachelor’s degree / HND in demography, statistics, information technology, public health information management or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of working with HMIS for public health.
- Experience in using NHMIS Tools and DHIS2
- Competency in MS Word and Excel. Experience using statistical software a plus.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience in facilitation of training workshops and onsite mentoring of health workers
- Fluent in English (written and oral communication) and Hausa.
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|