JOB TITLE: Data Analyst Intern (NYSC)
JOB LOCATION: Abuja
- The Data Analyst Intern will have Advanced MS Excel skill – Proven ability to create interactive dashboards, views and reports on large and complex datasets using advanced capabilities including, but not limited to Advanced functions, Interactive Tools, Interactive and Static Charting, Power Query/ Power View, Symbols & Conditional Formatting, Macros and Ability to write SQL against various database management systems
- He / She will be responsible for translating business requirements into technical requirements, connect to data sources, identify and develop dashboards/reports which solve client’s unique problems and provide actionable decision support.
Qualification and Experience
- A degree in data science, computer science, statistics, mathematics, economics or other relevant field is required
- Candidate must reside/ be serving in Abuja
- At least six months to one year Data Analysis experience using Excel / Power BI
- Knowledge of statistical methodologies is an added advantage.
- Excellent written, oral, data and graphical communication skills
- Strong math, logic and statistical skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, PowerBI / Tableau is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Access, PostgreSQL, Database Principles is an advantage
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with supervisors
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to learn fast
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be honest, hardworking, and reliable.
N50,000 – N65,000 monthly.
Deadline: May 3, 2021
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|