Job Title: Data Analyst / Strategist
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to perform data mining and analysis using internal databases as well as external marketing channel data.
- Develop dashboard, reports and visualization using tools such as Excel, Tableau and Power BI
- Prepare and present analytical insight and presentation to internal stakeholders.
- Enhance the reporting process internally through automation for data extraction and processing.
- Knowing current and emerging digital platforms better than everyone else you know, including best practices and trends that are integrated into strategic recommendations and reports
- Ability to spool raw data, interpret and give insight.
- Responsible for thinking strategically the best way to present data.
- Participating in the sales process to win new Data Insights
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or pattern in complex data sets.
- Work with the management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Performing initial analysis to assess the quality of the data.
- Minimum: B.Sc. degree in Statistics, or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years working as a Data Analyst.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.
Deadline: April 24, 2021
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry, Inventory/Data Entry/Records|