Job Title: Data & Analytics Associate
Reference Number: 125-NIG00216
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze and interpret big volumes of data from client including internal data systems and external sources
- Identify, investigate and explain trends and patterns in data using data tools, platforms and analytical tool kits
- Translate complex findings into business terms and communicate to client
- Develop strategies for analytics to build advanced data visualizations and analytical models
- Moving analytics models from development to production.
- Use machine learning techniques for addressing a variety of problems (e.g. consumer segmentation, revenue forecasting etc.).
- Building machine learning models and systems, interpreting their output.
- Builds and manage/maintain database to house data collected from various sources.
- Researches best practices; develops implementation plan of operational and cost improvement strategies; assists in seeking, evaluating and implementing new technology.
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience
- Demonstrates analytical abilities using Python, R;
- Ability to use data storage technologies: SQL, NoSQL,;
- Efficient use of data processing tools: R(dplyr, etc), Python (Numpy, Pandas, etc.), Spark,
- Exhibit advanced analytics and machine learning capabilities using libraries in R and Python, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Spark MLlib;
- Visualization: R-Shiny, Python (Matplotlib, Seaborn, bokeh, etc.), PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau;
- Machine learning algorithms (e.g. k-nearest neighbors, random forests, ensemble methods, deep neural networks, etc.) and when it is appropriate to use each technique.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|
|Deadline||26th February, 2020.|