Institute of Human Virology (IHVN) is recruiting candidates for a Data Assistant – INSPIRE.
JOB TITLE: Data Assistant – INSPIRE
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
- The Data Assistant, INSPIRE NIH R01 – 1R01AI147331-01, will take part in the research and routine data processing.
- S/he will provide database and record keeping support, and perform various administrative and clerical duties as it relates to our organizational settings.
- S/he will handle different types of data as required in the laboratory, and by the database software in use.
- Compile and gather data for processing and entering into databases.
- Check and verify data relating to inventory supplies.
- Enter patient data with medical history in a relevant database.
- Maintain databases for various types of activities and functionalities.
- Enter and retrieve data from a database relating to administrative tasks and functions.
- Handle data processing operation relating to specific or multiple projects.
- Stay informed with the latest industry trends, techniques, and best practices.
- Comply with the correct procedures, policies, and health and safety regulations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Accuracy and close attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work for timely completion.
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills.
- B.Sc. in Biochemistry / Molecular Biology / Microbiology.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed Resume and a one page Cover Letter as one MS Word document explaining suitability for the position to “Deputy- Director, Human Resources” via: [email protected]
- Application must explicitly state the position applied for in the subject of the email.
- Candidates are advised to provide three professional referees with email addresses and phone numbers.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|
|Deadline||29th May, 2020.|