Data Assistants is needed at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) – 3 Openings
JOB TITLE: Data Assistant
LOCATIONS: Benue, Cross River and Nasarawa
Reports to: ART Clinician / M&E Manager
Slot: 3 Openings
- The Data Assistant will be responsible for all data reporting-related activities of the site programs in line with reporting requirements. This includes implementing M&E framework, maintenance of monitoring data collections systems at site.
- He/she will also contribute to the design and assist the M&E Manager in conducting program assessments and evaluations to promote a culture of evidence-based decision making.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the implementation of monitoring and Evaluation activities in the field
- Support the development and strengthening of AHF Nigeria Monitoring and Evaluation Systems.
- Manage and Update site level database and ensure timely reports to the country office
Requirements, Education and Experience
- BSc Statistics (Major), Medical demography and related degree.
- Significant experience in data entry and data management.
- Demonstrate competence in assessing priorities and in managing a variety of activities in a time-sensitive environment, and in meeting deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
- Strong writing, editing, and formatting skills.
- Demonstrate computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SPSS or STATA. Use of OpenMRS will be of advantage.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to take initiative and to be flexible depending on changing priorities and deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications (CV and Cover Letter as one document) to: [email protected] Kindly indicate the “Position and location” you are applying for as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Also your application document must be saved in your full name preferably in MS Word format
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation is an equal opportunity employer
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|
|Deadline||30th July, 2020; 5:00PM|