JOB TITLE: Data / Business Analyst
Ref No: DA/1002/GPSK
LOCATION: Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Type: Full Time.
Job Category: Mid-Level / Expert.
Summary / Objective
- The Data / Business Analyst works out of the Lagos Office as part of the Analytics team to help firm’s business unit make data driven decisions.
- The Business / Data Analyst has experience in data cleaning, data transformation and metrics optimization.
- Business Analysis: Understand business questions and hypotheses, determine output metrics to answer them, transform raw data to final output metrics and present the findings to business stakeholders through the company’s business intelligence platform.
- Reporting: Assist in identifying and delivering on new reporting capabilities. Take reporting asks from idea to implementation. Communicate complex metrics in a visually intuitive manner to business users.
- Data management: Oversee deployment of data to Data Warehouse (Amazon Redshift) and building efficient data pipelines to serve company wide reporting.
- Analytics experience: Minimum 3 years.
- Proficient use of SQL for extraction and manipulation of data.
- Advanced excel skills for answering business questions quickly.
- Experience of Mode/Looker/Qlikview/Tableau will be a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title (Data Analyst) as the subject of your application.
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|