JOB TITLE: Data Clerk
LOCATION: Damboa, Borno
Summary Job Summary
- Reporting directly to the MEAL Officer, the selected candidate will work as part of a team to implement the Blanket Supplementary Feeding Program (BSFP) to Pregnant and Lactating women and Children below 2 years and General Food Distribution in-kind and Cash-based transfers to vulnerable populations in MMC and Gubio LGAs while performing a number of duties aimed at ensuring that the program data is well recorded, stored and reported.
- He/She will control the flow of data, monitor the field reports and submission as well as facilitate sharing of field program reports.
Monitoring and Reporting:
- To work in close collaboration with the project team to coordinate any needs assessment and beneficiary registration for the food and cash assistance programs.
- To work with distribution team leaders and update beneficiary registry on a regular basis tracking new arrivals and exits from the programs.
- To liaise with the food and cash distribution teams and compile daily distribution reports and transmit to WFP focal points,
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor Degree Science (or a higher diploma with at least 2 years’ experience) in Computer, Monitoring and Evaluation, Social sciences, Health Management or any health related discipline and
- At least two years of professional experience in food and cash assistance interventions. Experience in North East Nigeria is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge and experience with different data entry management software within a humanitarian organization.
- Good computer skills especially Word and Excel, access. Knowledge of other databases preferred.
- Good human relations and diplomacy.
- Analytical capacity.
- Capacity to organize work.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and should be addressed to “The Human Resource Coordinator, International Medical Corps” via: [email protected]
- Candidates MUST state the position and location they are applying for as the Subject of their email, application letter and curriculum vitae should be in a single Microsoft Word Document, otherwise applications will not be considered.
- Nigerian nationals only
- Due to the urgent need of the position applications received will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- International Medical Corps never asks job applicants for a fee, payment, or other monetary transaction. If you are asked for money in connection with this recruitment, please report to International Medical Corps at the reporting email address provided at the end of this document. International Medical Corps’ Reporting email address: [email protected]
- Please do not submit your CV or application to the reporting email address, it will not be considered for review.
Deadline: March 14, 2021
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|