Women for Women International (WfWI) is recruiting candidates for a Data Collector.
JOB TITLE: Data Collector
JOB LOCATION: Kaduna
- Education: First degree in Social Science, Management Sciences or Mathematics/Statistics discipline.
- Experience: Previous experience in a similar role will be an added advantage.
Skill and Competencies:
- Good Communication skill and ability to probe and extract information
- Knowledge of basic research methods
- Data collection skill
- Ability to understand and speak Hausa language fluently
- Organization and attention to details
- Ability to handle and organize data
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and Cover Letter and 3 professional references to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Data Collector” as the subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview. No telephone inquiries, please.
|Deadline||4th January, 2020.|