Job Title: Data Consultant – Health Systems Strengthening
Job Number: 527374
Work Type: Consultancy
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have:
- At least eight years or more experience working in programs for improving primary health care. Prior experience with community work linked with the primary health care is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to design projects and having experience with integrated management and community responses for results in primary health care.
- A Master’s degree in Management, Public Health, Health Promotion or related fields.
- Experience in working with the UN is an added advantage.
- Experience and an understanding of Nigeria and working with Government and key stakeholders is an added advantage.
- Experience in similar projects working on management responses for improving primary health care outcomes and community level work in different settings is an added advantage.
- Fluency in oral and written English is required.
- Computer skills, including internet navigation and various office applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships, both within and outside the organization.
For every Child, you demonstrate:
- UNICEF’s core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
The competencies required for this post are:
- View our competency framework at: http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/files/UNICEF_Competencies.pdf
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|
|Deadline||20th December, 2019|