Job Title: Data Custodian
Location: Ogbomoso, Oyo
- Implements the user access policies specified by data trustees.
- Ensures that data quality is sustained during technical processing (such as data entry or Extract-Transport-Load operations).
- Ensures that the recipient of a data extract receives a copy of the business metadata that corresponds to the extracted data.
- Resolves data quality issues in partnership with data Stewards.
- Follows change management practices during maintenance of data within a data collection.
- Ensures that changes to data content and controls can be audited.
- Advises trustees on technology solutions that support the type of access the trustee wants to provide.
- B.Sc. degree in Agric or any other related field with a minimum of 2 years work expereince.
- Knowledge of Tally, Excel, word, PowerPoint
- Farm procurement or fresh graduate
- Must be well versed with Geography, must be ready to travel across the country.
- Team handling & reporting.
- Must know English, Yoruba and Igala ( spoken in Kogi)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|