Data Custodians needed at Ascentech Services Limited.
JOB TITLE: Data Custodians
JOB LOCATION: Abuja (FCT) , Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Borno, Edo, Ekiti, Gombe, Jagawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara , Nasarawa, Niger, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
Job Type: Full Time
- Implements the user access policies specified by data trustees.
- Ensures that data quality is sustained during technical processing (such as data entry or Extract-Transport-Load operations).
- Ensures that the recipient of a data extract receives a copy of the business metadata that corresponds to the extracted data.
- Resolves data quality issues in partnership with data Stewards.
- Follows change management practices during maintenance of data within a data collection.
- Ensures that changes to data content and controls can be audited.
- Advises trustees on technology solutions that support the type of access the trustee wants to provide.
Place of Work:
- Though the place of reporting and primary job location will be at Ogbomosho, Oyo State, the selected candidate will be required to embark on trips outside of the State from time to time.
- Education: B.Sc / HND in Agriculture or relevant discipline.
- Essential: Must be interested in Agriculture, have good knowledge of Tally, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Hands on experience on the procurement of farm equipment will be a plus
- Well versed with Geography and the different areas/regions of Northern Nigeria, especially Kogi and other neighboring Middle Belt States.
- Team handling & reporting.
- Knowledge and understanding of English, Yoruba and preferably, Igala.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: September 30, 2020
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|