JOB TITLE: Data Engineer
LOCATION: Lagos, Nigeria
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Mid Officer Level
Reports to: Lead, Data Engineering and Analytics
- We are searching for a talented and smart individual with a passion for the Ecommerce space to function in the capacity of Data Engineer.
- The ideal candidate should be responsible for turning data into information, information into insight and use insight to help enable business decisions.
- The Data Engineer responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities.
- The Data Engineer will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- A bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics, or any other related field will be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- 3 to 5 years proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting solutions (Power BI, Qlikview etc.), databases (SQL etc.), and ETL
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by forwarding their updated CV to: [email protected] using “Data Engineer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: All CV’ should be in word doc and/or pdf formats.
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|