Twinning for Health Support Initiative Nigeria (THIS-N) is recruiting candidates for a Data Entry Clerk.
JOB TITLE: Data Entry Clerk
JOB LOCATION: Enugu
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry
- Enter sorted data into NOMIS
- Maintain NOMIS Database for the project.
- Support the documentation of all source documents of services provided and program activities conducted
- Support the M&E officers in the following areas: routine data review, verification and validation, conducting periodic DQA and compilation of Quarterly M&E report and monitoring of program activities.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic files of all trainings and meeting attendance/minutes.
- Work closely with the M&E officers to make the beneficiaries’ file cabinets safe and confidential.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic files of the Monthly Summary Forms.
- Store every document in its designated location.
Qualification and Experience
- A university degree or HND in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or Physics or Pure Sciences or any related field of study
- Research and Evaluation skills
- Demonstrable computer skills especially with use of MS Excel especially for data analysis
- Report writing skills
- Analytical skill
- Experience in similar or related position will be an advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: This vacancy will be attended to on a rolling basis. We will fill this vacancy once we get the right candidates.
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|
|Deadline||12th February, 2020.|