Job Title: Data Entry Officer
Location: Nsuka, Enugu
- Type, Save, file, record, recover, archive, scan and maintain documents and database systems.
- Scan, sort and compile documents.
- Maintain electronic data files as well as hard copies of reports.
- Follow client norms, maintain excellent quality and resolve errors while call copying documents and performing other tasks.
- Ensure integrity of original documents through processing.
- Check completion and correctness of forms, documents and bills.
- Utilize software skills to write, edit, revise and compare documents according to guidelines.
- Perform transcription and conversion work, and scanning of documents.
- SSCE qualification and above.
- Must know how to operate computer; Type, Scan, Print, etc.
- Applicant must leave in Nsuka and the neighbouring Villages, towns and cities.
- Good communication and written skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Descent, composed and well organised
- No extra fees for applicants residing outside of Nsuka.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and other necessary documents to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|