Job Title: Data Entry Specialist
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize data capturing.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets.
- Entering, uploading, and updating data swiftly and accurately
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
- Ensuring data is backed up.
- Engaging visitors via email, live chat, and phone
- Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office Word and Excel (formal computer training may be advantageous in progressing in this career).
- 1+ years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Good command of English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
- Proficient use of CRM systems and practices.
- Proficient touch-typing skills.
- Ability to work to time constraints.
- A reliable laptop running Windows 10.
- Analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred).
- Visit this link: http://idmann.co/dadsandchildren We think you will find the article to be of general interest. We want you to read the article and record yourself giving YOUR opinion on the article. To be clear, we are NOT asking you to simply recite the article. We want YOU to discuss YOUR unique perspective on the article. What we want back from you is a short video (anywhere between 5 and 10 minutes) of you giving your response to the article.
- You may even draw from your own personal experiences in giving your response. Note that we are NOT asking you to make a highly polished video with transitions and special effects. A simple video shot on your phone with decent lighting would suffice. We are interested in YOU giving your opinion, not your ability to make a dazzling video.
- Send us that video clip. If you cannot attach it via email (which is likely, depending on the resolution of the video) you may send it to us via WeTransfer.com. Remember to introduce yourself in the video and to NAME the file after yourself so it is easy to identify.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter that outlines their specific experience and how it relates to this position, current resume, and a clear indication of your date of availability to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: January 31, 2021
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|