JOB TITLE: Data Intelligent Analyst
JOB LOCATION: Ibadan, Oyo
- Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures: Deliver work responsibilities in accordance with agreed organizational standards, approved policies and procedures that may be subject to change or improvement.
- Coordinate and cooperate with colleagues and superiors on work issues to ensure optimal delivery of work responsibilities.
- Prepare, verify and send periodic reports, or any other data reporting material as per work requirement and management requests.
- Participate in arranging and attending of required activities, meetings or workshops as per management request and work requirements.
- Carry out any other duties as per management request or work requirements.
- 4+ years in a Data Analyst role
- Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Mathematics/Software Engineering/Economics/ Information Management
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- High level of mathematical ability
- Programming languages
- Problem solving skills
- A methodical and logical approach
- Advanced computerized models
- High ethics
- High level of Commitment
- Analytical thinking
- Managerial Skills
- Written and verbal communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: April 30, 2021
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|