JOB TITLE: Data & Inventory Officer
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- Fund Collection & Administration.
- Preparing the inventories, maintaining the stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records and is accountable for checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders.
- Assist in the collection of outstanding debts.
- Contacting customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs.
- Asset Management.
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management or a similar field.
- 3-5 years proven experience in similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office (Excel)and accounting software.
- Strong knowledge in Asset Management.
- An analytical mind with strong math skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Living proximity to Ikoyi.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|