Non-governmental Organization is recruiting candidates for a Data / IT Support Officers.
JOB TITLE: Data / IT Support Officers
JOB LOCATION: Lagos, Oyo, Benue, Nasarawa, Kaduna, Kano, Taraba, Gombe, Abia, Anambra, Akwa Ibom and Rivers
Slots: 12 (1 position per state)
Duration of Engagement: 2 months maximum
- The Data / IT Support Officer will support the database activities at the state level
- S / he will also support in report writing and provision of IT support for the process at state level.
Terms of Reference
- Daily Managing of IT component and will ensure errors are identified and sorted timely
- Support the state team in the resolution of IT issues
- Provide update on IT process on a daily basis
- Will resolve all tablet related issues in the state
- Carry out any other related tasks as assigned by the UOM State Representative, Data Analyst, IT Officer or Team Lead.
- M.Sc in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
- Or B.Sc. in Information Technology, Computer Science and Information Management with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in IT management with a good understanding of key population research activities
- Resident in the selected state is strongly preferred
- Comfortable with data handling / management and excellent attention to detail
- Experience of using SPSS or other statistical packages like CS Pro, ODK, etc.
- Familiarity with IT packages necessary for public health and Key population programming and expertise in resolving tablets related issues will be an added advantage.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Individuals blacklisted from implementing Global Fund grants are not eligible to apply
- We are an equal opportunity organization that is committed to promoting gender equality.
Deadline: August 31, 2020
|Job Category||IT Officer|