Job Title: Data Manager
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Data Manager to oversee the development and use of data systems.
- You will discover efficient ways to organize, store and analyze data with attention to security and confidentiality.
- A great data manager is able to fully grasp the complexity of data management.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of databases and data analysis procedures.
- You will also be tech-savvy and possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
- The goal is to ensure that information flows timely and securely to and from the organization as well as within.
- Create and enforce policies for effective data management.
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data.
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects.
- Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, external stakeholders etc.
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards.
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed.
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.).
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses.
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications.
- B.Sc / BA in Computer Science or relevant field
- 3 – 4 years work Experience.
- Proven experience as data manager.
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.).
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc.).
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent research skills.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: October 31, 2020
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|