Job Title: Datacom L2 Personnel
- Huawei U200/NCE Node integration, operations and management.
- Level 2 Huawei IP/MPLS network administration.
- Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks.
- Configuring routing and switching to maximize network efficiency and security.
- Maximize network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Arrange scheduled upgrades of Network Elements.
- Investigating faults in the network.
- Updating network equipment to latest firmware releases.
- Reporting network status to stakeholders.
- Minimum Master’s degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or Physics.
- 4 years in operations for service provider/telecom type of environment.
- Experience with Huawei switching and Routing.
- Experience in Monitoring tools like PRTG, U2000, Huawei NC.
- Experience with Network audit reporting tools.
- Must have excellent critical thinking, communications, and interpersonal skills as well.
- Desired understanding of telecom equipments.
- Experienced in resolving technical (hardware, software, and communications) malfunctions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
Deadline: February 17, 2021
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|