Society for Family Health (SFH) is recruiting candidates for a Demand Creation Representative.
JOB TITLE: Demand Creation Representative
JOB LOCATION: Onitsha, Anambra
Job ID: sfh-28993
- SFH’s Social Business Enterprise (SBE) is engaged in the sales and distribution of SFH products pan Nigeria to support programme interventions and provide high-quality, affordable healthcare products to our communities working through a wide network of accredited wholesalers
- We offer a good working environment and competitive remuneration. We are looking for bright, energetic, self-motivated, and achievement-oriented people with a flair for sales to join our innovative salesforce
- We invite applications from people who are interested in building a career in sales to apply for this position.
- This position will be responsible for demand creation, channel management, sales and distribution of SFH products at various assigned locations.
The successful candidates will perform the following functions:
- Create new outlets and discover new service delivery points.
- Maintain and update the database of providers.
- Prepare monthly market intelligence report.
- Achieve monthly redistribution target.
- Maintain excellent shelf display and visibility of products and promotional materials in all outlets.
- Quarterly presentation with providers or professional bodies.
- Admin and other job functions that may be assigned by the line manager.
Qualifications / Experience
- First Degree in Pharmacy and must have a completed or exemption NYSC certificate.
- Must be registered with Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (PCN).
- Must have a minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 4 years post-NYSC experience in a sales or pharmaceutical organisation with a minimum of one-year experience in marketing and customer engagement.
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery.
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Be innovative and creative.
Skills and Competency Required:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written), presentation skills.
- Marketing and demand creation skills
- Must be excellent at report writing
- Ambitious and Outgoing
- Detail-oriented, organised and great with follow-up
- Must be familiar with the territory as assigned
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
|Job Category||Sales Representative|
|Deadline||11th June, 2020.|