JOB TITLE: Deputy Bursar
JOB LOCATION: Benin, Edo
Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting plus a minimum of 12 years post-qualification cognate experience, and possession of any of the following professional certifications: ACA or ACCA or ACMA or any other equivalent qualification.
- Applicants must be persons with good Christian testimony. They must possess inquisitive minds, be honest and reliable.
- A working knowledge of computer will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit duly signed 15 copies of Applications together with 15 copies of their current Curriculum Vitae (CV) containing the following particulars:
- Name in full with Surname in Capital Letters
- Post desired and Department
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Current Postal Address
- Current E-Mail Address
- Names and Ages of Children
- Institutions attended with Dates
- Professional and Academic Qualifications obtained with dates
- Working Experience
- Present Employment, Status, Salary and Employer
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Three sealed “Confidential Reports” from the following:
- Immediate past Head of Department
- Resident Pastor of your Church
- Any reputable person in the society.
All Applications should be submitted under confidential cover and addressed to:
Benson Idahosa University,
P.M.B. 1100, Benin City,
Deadline: July 29, 2021
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|