Deputy Director / Head State Coordination is needed at an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
JOB TITLE: Deputy Director / Head State Coordination
Job Code: SCU001
- We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team.
- If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
- The Deputy Director / Head State Coordination is a key member of the senior management team and will oversee the implementation of various health interventions including comprehensive HIV care and treatment services in all the supported states.
- The position is responsible for coordination and execution of all program activities in the states and brings professional credibility to organizational capability and reputation in program implementation.
- The post holder shares in the overall responsibility for the management of the program including direction, supervision, and evaluation of State program managers and field office staff.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills& Ability
- Requires Post graduate master’s degree on Development or other Social Sciences and 8 to 10 years’ senior management experience of running country programs, exposure to different countries would be an advantage;
- A very good understanding of at least three of the sectoral programs and a working knowledge of the program priorities;
- Substantial experience and knowledge of effective financial and budgetary control and securing and managing grants (e.g., USAID, CDC/PEPFAR and other donor grants);
- Ability to analyze information, evaluate options and to think and plan strategically;
- An in depth understanding of national and international development issues in particular in relation to reproductive health and HIV/AIDS;
- Previous experience of managing and developing a team and the ability to lead, motivate and develop others; Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Commitment to and understanding of CIHP’s aims, values and principles including rights-based approaches
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current CV in Microsoft Word format, alongside their suitability statement in not more than 200 words to: [email protected] indicating the “Job Title, Location and Applicant Full Name” as the subject of the mail; e.g. COM01 Abuja, ESTHER ISA.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.
|Job Category||NGO / Community Services|
|Deadline||8th April, 2020.|