Deputy Project Lead is needed at Society for Family Health (SFH)
JOB TITLE: Deputy Project Lead
Job ID: sfh-53607
Job Type: Full Time
- The Deputy Project Lead will be responsible for providing oversight for the programmatic and administrative coordination of the Project strategies for implementation.
- S/He will support the strategic development of plans and innovative approaches to suit the local context in line with the overall project design.
Qualifications / Experience
- Must possess a degree in Health, Biological, Social Sciences. Master’s degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Must possess a minimum of eight (8)’ experience which should include three (3)years’ experience in a leadership responsibility in the health development sector
- Experience of grants/contracts management in an NGO is an added advantage.
- Demonstrate leadership experience in coaching and mentoring staff.
- Has experience working and collaborating with government health ministries and agencies, technical and implementing partners, donor agencies, etc
Skills and competency required:
- Good program management skills
- Problem-solving and innovation skills
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Good leadership and coordination skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- High level of integrity.
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|
|Deadline||1st April, 2020.|