Rovedana is building Africa’s most efficient outsourcing infrastructure driven by technology while offering a professional mix of business support services that unlock high growth businesses. There Headquarter is currently located at 256 Murtala Muhammed Way, Alagomeji-Yaba 100001, Lagos.
They are recruiting candidates for the position shown below.
- The Digital business unit manages digital accounts to drive revenue growth and impact consumer behavior through marketing innovation and collaborative partnerships. As part of the marketing team, the person will work extensively with various digital platforms, and cross-functional peers to optimize the transactional digital performance across different markets.
- The Manager will work closely with the Marketing team to develop and execute theatrical social media campaigns (social media creative and community management).
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities
- Lead marketing initiatives for key digital clients including Videos, Gaming, Sports Betting, etc.
- Create collaborative and productive relationships with digital platforms
- Responsible for the day-to-day partner management
- Develop and implement innovative marketing campaigns that can be leveraged for incremental merchandising and promotional support
- Partner with the digital accounts to market titles to consumers both on platform and off-platform through a variety of tactics including advertising, stunts, publicity, social media, and platform-specific programs, and present plans and new initiatives to management
- Champion client efforts, platform advancements and market position with internal stakeholders
- Analyze client performance as well as marketing effectiveness, including building post-analysis campaigns with definitive key learnings and action items for success
- Research and analyze competitive and partner trends
- Liaise with several internal divisions including brand marketing, retail marketing, publicity, digital marketing, promotions, operations, finance, legal, licensing, etc.
- Work with the Directors and Senior Management team on ad-hoc strategic projects
Skills & Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA strongly preferred
- 5 & above years marketing and/or digital distribution experience
- Strong understanding of the OTT transactional business
- In-depth understanding of trade marketing and proficient at creating productive relationships with clients
- Analytical skills, demonstrating an ability to recommend and implement business opportunities based on synthesizing data
- Ability to be proactive, prioritize multiple important projects and work independently
- Proven ability to work extremely well with and influence teams
- Flexibility, ability to work under tight timelines
- Good humor, positive and passionate approach to work
- Strong attention to detail while being able to understand the big picture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A solid mastery of PowerPoint and Excel
- Implement, follow and document processes
- Professional verbal and written communication, including email correspondence.
- Ability to work productively in a team environment as well as one-on-one
- Strong understanding of functionality and application of online social networks
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with online A-B split testing and programs associated with this testing and targeting
- HTML knowledge
- Very Attractive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Digital Business Manager” as the subject of the email.
|Deadline||30th November, 2019.|