Digital Communication Specialist is needed at a Non-governmental Organization – Proten International
JOB TITLE: Digital Communication Specialist
- Promote products and services during events.
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute it in online and offline channels.
- Advertise our company and products/services on various media.
- Plan interviews and press conferences.
- Produce marketing copy for our website.
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates.
- Track and Monitor ROI for marketing campaigns.
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Computer science, or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience as a Digital Marketing Communications Specialist or similar role.
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns.
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good presentation skills
|Job Category||NGO / Community Services|
|Deadline||31st July, 2020.|