JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Executive
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- The appointee will be in charge of planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company’s brand, products and services.
- His/her duties include planning campaigns, analyzing metrics, website analytics and identifying trends.
- We are searching for a highly creative digital marketing manager to lead our marketing team.
- Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in Web development, digital marketing, graphic designs and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, He/She will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all digital projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a digital marketing position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Graphics design skill will be an added advantage
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: July 30, 2021