JOB TITLE: Directional Drilling Manager
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
- Implement all directional drilling plans and procedures according to company plan and oversee all drilling operations of rig site and ensure compliance to all drilling objectives
- Manage all well bore path and perform survey to compute and monitor all rate of penetration and maintain an efficient list of all directional tools and perform survey on all equipment.
- Execute all survey information for processes and ensure all objectives compatibility with various results.
- Administer all directional operations and analyze performance of all drilling procedures and assist all client representatives to resolve all issues and monitor job progress and maintain records of all data and prepare required documentation.
- Ensure safety in work areas at all times according to required standards and provide required training to all trainees and assess performance and administer all drilling rig operations.
- Prepare rig maintenance strategies and perform regular Inspection on all drilling requirements and assist to purchase all equipment to ensure appropriate maintenance.
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc. in Petroleum, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or a related Engineering discipline, plus relevant drilling industry courses.
- 8 years drilling experience with considerable exposure to directional drilling,
- Ability to communicate across a broad range of technical disciplines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume electronically to the advertiser at: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: February 8, 2021
|Job Category||Oil & Gas / Energy|