Director, Africa People Operations needed at Andela Nigeria
JOB TITLE: People Operations Manager
LOCATION: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Role
- Andela is seeking an experienced HR Operations Leader for our Nigeria community. This is an amazing opportunity for a passionate and talented HR leader to innovate alongside a stellar growing people team and equally passionate and driven leadership. You’ll be tasked with ensuring our core people processes and policies keep pace with our rapid scale and cultivate an environment where each Andelan thrives. Prepare yourself for a growth experience that accelerates your journey as an HR professional – playing a key role on our op
A bit about you:
- Lead heart first, care deeply about both people and outcomes
- Focused on ethical leadership and doing the right thing even when it’s hard.
- Master of your craft and passionate about modern, transformational “HR”, interest in innovation and creative HR solutions
- Ability to create effective working partnerships with key stakeholders that enable you to execute effectively
- Strong interest in leveraging data to inform decisions (don’t worry if you aren’t an expert we have some of those!)
- Demonstrated ability in developing and executing across the employee lifecycle for a rapidly scaling population of 600+
- Experience in a challenging, changing, complex business environment with a special focus on multiculturalism (and internationalism).
- Knowledge of in-country employment regulations, e.g. Country labor/employee relations statutes and capacity to apply them to Andela.
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!