JOB TITLE: Director / Assistant Director
JOB LOCATION: Lagos and Kaduna
Job Description / Requirements
- This Senior Management position will appeal to thoroughly professional individuals who are self-managed and are capable of making effective contribution to the strategic direction, marketing and practice development initiatives of the firm.
- You will currently be functioning at a senior level in a management/financial consulting, or profit oriented research organization, and possessing the multi-disciplinary skills that are required to co-ordinate multi-task assignments.
- You will have well developed contacts of very senior levels in a first class management / financial consulting, or profit oriented research organization, and processing the multi-disciplinary skills that are required to co-ordinate multi-task assignments.
- You will also have well developed contacts at very senior levels in preferably private and public sectors of the economy, and would be capable of generating new business, and manage complex financial and management consulting assignments and a specialized economic/industry studies.
- Individuals who are currently functioning at the level of Manager, Senior Manager, or in very senior positions in well-structured consulting/research organizations who have long term career perspectives will be particularly suitable for these positions.
- Candidates for the Director position will have upwards of fifteen years post-qualification experience, the last three years of which would have been in a well-structured consulting organization, while candidates for the Assistant Director position will have upwards of ten years post-qualification experience, with appreciable management consulting experience. Competence areas with financial/investment advisory consulting, HR and organizational development consult.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their handwritten Applications supported by a brief but comprehensive Resume, providing details of current remuneration, contact addresses to: [email protected] and [email protected]
Note: Interested candidates are advised to be aware of the strong marketing and business development orientation and philosophy of the firm underlined by the imperative of meeting agreed revenue goals and targets as the primary basis of career development supported by a strong performance incentive programme.
Deadline: May 18, 2021