JOB TITLE: Director, General Services and Procurement, CHGS
LOCATION: Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire
Position N°: 50092470
- The Vice-Presidency, Human Resources and Corporate Services ensures the delivery of efficient, people-centered, client-oriented, corporate services to ensure overall institutional effectiveness in all aspects of the Bank’s corporate services.
- The complex leads efforts to digitalize and transform the Bank into a knowledge-driven workforce, promote human resources policies that enhance talent, drive a performance-driven culture, and ensure the competitiveness of the Bank as the employer of choice.
- The complex ensures that all Human Resources and Corporate Services are re-aligned to drive greater corporate performance and execution of the Bank’s strategic vision and priorities. The complex is responsible for providing leadership in the formulation and implementation of Bank’s strategies on people, IT, General services and institutional procurements, Language Services, business continuity and, health and safety strategies.
- Hold at least a Master’s degree or its equivalent in Engineering, Management, Business Administration or closely related disciplines;
- Have a minimum of ten (10) years of relevant extensive and progressive experience in the private sector or an internationally recognized Financial or development Institution similar to the Bank, five (5) years of professional experience should be at a managerial level;
- Have solid professional experience in Assets management (real estate, facilities, warehouse, fixed assets,etc.), procurement of works, goods and services, contracts management
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|
|Deadline||2nd April, 2020.|