Job Title: Director, Health Informatics
Employment Type: Temporary
- Develop and maintain project plan.
- Manage dependencies to larger project target, and source application schedules.
- Coordinate the development of a data governance strategy and team.
- Analyze target and source systems.
- Perform tests.
- Assess data mapping and business rules for data transformation.
- Provide data support, including data analysis, data quality assessment, mapping, and migration assessment.
- Conduct initial sizing for staging database(s).
- Plan life-cycle management of database objects.
- Manage planning for schema changes and user security.
- Develop and validate integration modules.
- Provide coordination and management of the project to ensure all tasks are completed on time and within budget.
- Carry out demo sessions where stakeholders can view the integration module as they are developed.
- Train relevant stakeholders in the use and management of the implemented system at the end of the development phase
- Provide after-service support to relevant stakeholders to manage the NHMIS module developed and monitor data synchronization for up to one quarter or across one quarterly reporting cycle.
- Share a final report and user manual at the end of the project.
Requirements, Education / Experience
- Must have a minimum of OND, HND or BSc in Computer Science / Computer Engineering, Health Technology, Statistics or other related fields. A Master degree will be an added advantage.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years working experience in software development, database management or computer network implementation and administration
- Specialized knowledge: Familiarity with Electronic medical records implementation especially OpenMRS or NigeriaMRS
- Skills: Strong organizational skills, Problem solving, Adaptability, Written and oral communications skills, Strong teamwork skills, Critical thinking, and Strong computer background
- Interpersonal/Individual Competencies: ability to work with other team members, flexibility, decisiveness and personal integrity
- Professional Certification: Certification in any applicable Information Technology professional body is desirable but not required.
Deadline: January 20, 2021
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|