JOB TITE: Director of Studies
Reporting to: Head of Primary School
- To ensure that the highest standards in the academic business of the School are maintained through monitoring evaluation and development of the curriculum, the teaching, the reporting and recording procedures as well as the assessment practices of the school.
- The successful applicant will have the professional experience and academic standing to dynamically provide direction and review of academic policy and also manage the academic staff
- He/ She must be an inspirational and motivational classroom practitioner.
- B.Ed / B.Sc / BA / HND / NCE in any academic subject.
- PGCE / PGDE would be an added advantage.
- Evidence of prior experience as an excellent classroom practitioner
- High level academic leadership and potential.
- Must be enthusiastic, result-driven and committed to raising the level of pupil achievement.
- Must exhibit strong and passionate understanding of education and of curriculum development
- Effective time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Demonstrable IT literacy to oversee reporting and communication systems.
- Ability to make practical decisions, whether autonomously or in consultation.
- A willingness to contribute to long-term planning of academic-related capital projects.
Deadline: March 31, 2021
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|