Director of Works is needed at the University of Calabar
JOB TITLE: Director of Works
LOCATION: Calabar, Cross River
- A candidate must possess a good Honours Degree (B.Sc) not below Second Class Lower (22) or HND in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or Civil / Building Engineering from a recognized University or Polytechnic and must be a registered member of the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) or Council of Registered Builders of Nigeria (CORBON) or any other relevant professional body.
- Such a candidate must have a valid Practicing License and should show considerable degree of competence for the running of the Department.
- In addition, applicant must have a minimum of Twelve (12) years post-graduation experience.
- Candidate must have served in the position of Deputy Director of Works, or similar position with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience on that post.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward 15 copies of typewritten applications with copies of certificates obtained. They will attach together with 15 copies of up-to-date Curriculum Vitae giving the following details:
- Full name with surname first,
- Date and place of birth,
- Permanent home address,
- Current postal address,
- Educational institutions attended with dates and qualifications obtained
- Present position / rank,
- Extra – curricular activities,
- Names and address of three referees.
All applications and referees report should be addressed and sent to:
University of Calabar Calabar
Calabar – Cross River State.
|Job Category||Director, Education / Teaching / Training|
|Deadline||9th July, 2020.|