JOB TITLE: Dispatch Rider
JOB LOCATION: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle
- Report to the on all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the supervisor
- Responsible for updating the Drivers’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Responsible for internal and external mails distribution when necessary.
- Transporting and receiving invoices and documents items quickly by motorcycle
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries.
- Draw up weekly route plans and commit to same
- Ensure correct product are dispatched promptly using the motorcycle
- Effective use of real-time App
- Ensure daily reconciliation of previous stock issued with sales supervisor
- Maintain daily and accurate collection, remittance and reconciliation of cash from retail outlets to the supervisor
- Ensure proper and efficient use of company tools (Motorcycle)
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate in any Discipline
- At least 7-year experience as a motorcycle dispatch rider
- Must possess valid license to ride a motorcycle or rider’s permit.
- Must Reside within Oshodi, Ikeja and Ojota Axis.
- Age Range: 35 – 45 Years.
- Must be able to ride motorcycle effectively as this is the major means of sales and dispatch
- Be able to ride motorcycles professionally
- Be able to work weekdays and some weekends
- Be Hardworking, Diligent, and possess Positive Energy
- Must be physically fit
- Should be reliable and punctual
- Must have a mature working attitude
- Be friendly and Presentable
- Must have excellent road navigation knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Merchandising skills
- Willingness to work flexible schedule
- Excellent communicator
- Personal organization and self-discipline
- Attention to details.
- Time Management
- Decision-Making Skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] and cc [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Or submit hard copy at:
55, Adekunle Fajunyi Street,
Ikeja, Lagos State.
Deadline: August 30, 2021
|Job Category||Dispatch Rider|