JOB TITLE: Dispatch Rider
- Receive shipments into the Hub and implementation of pick- up request.
- Monitor daily pick-up and delivery activities of couriers on bike and van with focus on performance.
- Ensure prompt response to and implementation of pick –up request.
- Reconcile and ensure full accountability for all shipments taken out by his couriers.
- Receive packages or materials to be delivered, and information on recipients, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, and delivery instructions, communicated via telephone, two-way radio, or in person.
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for delivering goods.
- Ensure proper transfer of all PODs and SDRs to the customer service.
- Ensure proper clearing of Express shop and Franchises daily.
- Ensure on-time resumption and set out of couriers.
- Interested candidates should possess an SSCE / OND qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
|Job Category||Logistics / Transportation/ Supply|