JOB TITLE: Dispatch Rider
JOB LOCATION: Ikeja, Lagos
- The dispatch rider will be responsible for outdoor and indoor delivery, sending & collecting of official documents, materials, packages and bulky items as needed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Organize item orders by editing for price and weight compliance
- Arrange shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipate delivery requirement, placing and expediting orders.
- Ship items by examining items,destination, route,rate and delivery time.
- Verify items shipped by matching bills of lading; reconcile quantities; note discrepancies.
- Keep customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date, method, status and responding to enquiries as it relates to delivery.
Education & Experience
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSCE)
- Must have at least 2 years work experience
- Proven experience as a dispatcher or relevant position.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: May 28, 2021
|Job Category||Dispatch Rider|