Document Controller is needed at Workforce Group
JOB TITLE: Document Controller
LOCATION: Lagos , Nigeria
Industry: Oil and Gas
- Manage all technical documents for assigned projects regarding quality, revision status, timely receipt and distribution.
- Utilization of database on document control system allowing for tracking of documents, checking of approval loops, revision identification etc.
- Support the Contracts Team to receive, check and validate the drawings, input the drawings & Quality documents into the Database System, verify the metadata of each file and ensure timely distribution of the documents.
- Ensure that circulation durations for distribution list and cycle are tracked and any deviations (delays) are reported, as these may impact the project delivery schedule.
- At certain phases of a project, technical documents (i.e. civil, structural, electrical etc.) must be issued. The Document Controller is responsible for collecting the data, verifying the current revision status of the documents and distributing them. (i.e. preliminary, approval, construction, erection and as built documentation etc.)
- Print and file hard copies of the documents and maintenance of updates to the document files.
- Receive and answer emails, input information into the system, create transmittals to recipients, track documentation, and ensure nothing is delayed that would affect the timing of the project.
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements:
- Well organized and systematic
- Good communication skill.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Good team work skills and strong communication skills.
- Proficient in computer applications including MS Word Excel & Outlook.
- Previous experience with document control software (DMS) is required. – Ability to work cross functionally internally externally and internationally
|Job Category||Freelance / Data Entry|